New Leaf Homes is dedicated to preserving the land we build on and looking for environmentally friendly products to include in our homes. From energy efficient products, water conserving products, healthier products and more durable products we are committed to making ‘sustainable construction ’ part of our legacy.
New Leaf Homes believes in SMART construction. We believe that some products and systems are better than others. We believe that continuously evaluating the products that are available is SMART. Our partnerships with local, regional and national vendors give us access to new technologies, systems and options for our homes:
- Water-conserving plumbing fixtures and irrigation devices
- Energy efficient windows and doors with cutting edge glazing
- Energy efficient lights and lighting control systems
- Energy efficient and comfort insulation products
- High efficiency HVAC systems and appliances
- Comfort control fans and venting systems
- Moisture resistant waterproofing, sheathing and backing
- Tankless, solar or super-insulated water heaters with efficient water distribution systems
- Fiber-cement, fiberglass and PVC products for exterior applications
- Engineered structural components
- Recycled products
- Recyclable products
New Leaf Homes has built, and is currently certified to build, ‘green homes’. We can introduce individual ‘sustainable’ products that you choose into your personal home, as well as provide a certified third party ‘EARTHCENTS’ rated home or a certified ‘NAHB Green Home’. New Leaf Homes personnel belong to the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB) local chapter and the Urban Land Institute (ULI).